In order to prepare Japanese beef stew, you will need the following: black beer, carrots, celery, garlic, flour, 400 grams of beef, tomato puree, mustard, lemon, black pepper, salt, brown sugar, and onions. Slice carrots and celery into 4 inch sticks. Chop garlic. Cut up 2 onions. SautŽ onions and garlic in a pan, until they are brown. It may take an hour to get them dark brown. In a small bowl, combine mustard, tomato puree, lemon juice, black pepper, brown sugar, and salt. Mix well. Brown beef in a skillet. Add 2 tablespoons of flour, carrots, celery, and black beer. Simmer on high heat. Add a small amount of water. When it is tender, add tomato sauce. Reduce heat. Allow it to simmer for 30 minutes. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades