Step 1: Making a Pear Leek & Curry Soup Is Easy and Perfect for Spring.
Step 2: 1 Tablespoon of Butter
6 Medium Pears (6 Oz Each) It Is Better to Choose the Hard Pear Over of Soft One.
1 Medium Onion (5 Oz)
1 Leek (8 Oz)
6 Garlic Cloves
1 Medium Potato (8 Oz)
2 Tablespoons of Curry Powder
½ Cup of Dry White Wine
6 Cups of Chicken Broth (Fat Free)
¼ Cup of Chopped Green Onion
¼ Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
6 Sesame Melba Rounds CanapéS.
Step 3: 1. Peel and Dice Your Potato
2. Remove the Core and Cut Your Pears into Chunks.
3. Peel and Slice Your Onion .
4. Now Cut Your Leek in ½ Inch Lengths and Wash Them Well Under Cold Water .
5. Slice Your Garlic Gloves .
6. Now Add Your Potato, Your Pears, Onion, Leek and Garlic Gloves and Put Them into a Large Bowl.
7. Mix All Ingredients.
8 Heat the Butter in a Large Pan and Add Your Potato, Pears, Onion, Leek and Garlic.
9 Lightly Fry for About 3 to 4 Minutes.
10 Add Your Curry Powder and Stir Well, Sauté for 2 Minutes.
11 Then, Add Your Wine and Your Chicken Broth. Bring to a Boil, Then Reduce to a Simmer for 45 Minutes, Stirring Occasionally Until All Your Ingredients Are Fully Cooked.
12 Puree with a Blender.
Now You Are Ready to Serve Your Tasty Curried Pear Leek Soup.
Decorate the Plate with Green Onions and a Tablespoon of Greek Plain Yogurt on Sesame Melba CanapéS and Fresh Ground Pepper.
and Voila! Bon AppéTit.