Fabulous and creamy, make this scrumptious low country carb stew. Follow along as Paula Deen shows you how to make it. This cooking how-to video is part of Paula's Home Cooking show hosted by Jamie Deen, Paula Deen. Paula Deen, owner of Lady and Sons, a famous Savannah restaurant, is Food Network's resident southern chef. Step inside her kitchen and discover delicious food that's both uncomplicated and comforting, like this recipe. Watch how easy this low country crab stew is to prepare and cook.
Ingredients for souther country crab stew:
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
* 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
* 1 soup can milk
* 1 soup can half-and-half
* 1 pound claw crabmeat, picked free of any broken shells
* 1/4 cup dry sherry
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onion until translucent, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the soups, milk, and half-and-half. Add the crabmeat and bring just to a boil. Add the sherry and salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately. Or allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate or freeze immediately in plastic microwavable reusable containers with lids.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades