Green bean stew, better known as Lubya, is wonderful and healthy Mediterranean dish that incorporates both protein and vegetables with a robust flavor. This dish is very versatile and can be cooked with beef, lamb, chicken or you can omit the meat and make it a vegetarian dish. It is traditionally served with rice and is an all around crowd pleaser. For this recipe, you will need green breans, beef (or lamb or chicken), tomato sauce, cilantro, onion, garlic, broth, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Watch this video cooking tutorial and learn how to prepare Mediterranean lubya, or green bean stew.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades