Hoppin John - What the heck is Hoppin John? Well, its some awesome Cajun cooking, and also a low country recipe popular in South Carolina. Watch this how to video to learn how to make Hoppin John, a black eyed pea recipe. All you need for this Cajun recipe is: black eyed peas, canola oil, diced onions, bells peppers, garlic, celery chicken stock, tomatoes, jalapeno, bay leaves, ground thyme, ground cumin, Cajun Creole seasoning and pork sausage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades