In this tutorial, Chef Ken Hom shows us how to make stir fry rice noodles with vegetables. First you will need to take 8 oz rice noodle and soak them in water until they are soft, then drain them. Now you need to prepare your vegetables. You will need: bean sprouts (8 oz), red peppers (4 oz), shredded water chestnuts (8 oz), spring onions (6 of them finely shredded). Now, stir fry your vegetables in oil and add in 1 tsp salt, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 3 tbsp of rice wine, 2 1/2 tbsp tomato paste and 5 tbsp chicken stock. Mix this together and add the drained rice noodles to the mixture. Combine this until the rice noodles are cooked. Once finished, you've got a delicious Chinese meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades