Follow this quick recipe for some delicious lentil soup, made from scratch. To make a delicious stove top lentil soup, you will need the following ingredients: 1cup of lentils, 4 cups of water, 1 onion, 1 tsp oil, salt and pepper, butter and flour. Boil the lentils in water. Chop the onion, and fry the onions with the lentils in the oil. Add 4 cups of water and bring to a boil. Put the butter in a pan, melt it, and add the flour. Add some cold water to the pan and stir. Pour it into the soup. Add salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades