Maria teaches the secrets of making French onion soup. An excellent summary is given below. First peel some onions and slice them nicely. Now heat about 10 table spoons of butter in a soup broth and add the sliced onions to it. Cook them on very low heat by stirring occasionally until they turn golden brown(1 hour approximately). Now add some white wine, turn the heat up high and add a bay leaf and handful of flat leaf parsley to it. Cook it till the wine evaporates, add 3 cups of beef stock and cook in low heat for 30 minutes. Now add some salt and pepper to it and toast some wheat bread in olive oil. Now place some bread pieces to the soup and add some grated cheese on its top. Finally heat the soup in an oven for a minute and serve hot. Follow Maria's steps and try making your own French onion soup and enjoy it with your friends and family.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades