There are so many different kinds of vegetables out there that each one contains its own unique look, tast, and benefits. Carrots are full of beta-carotene, broccoli is chocked full of healthy vitamins and minerals, and celery is a great veggie that has no calories and contains a good source of calcium. So taking a bunch of veggies and making soup stock out of it is a great way to not only add delicious flavor to any soup, but a good way of getting some healthy vitamins and minerals. Check out this tutorial on how to make a basic fresh vegetable stock. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades