In this tutorial, Heather Johnston teaches us how to make beef stew in two hours. First, you will need to brown your meat in a skillet after cutting them into 1 inch pieces. After these are browned, add in onions, celery, carrots, mushrooms, and any other vegetables you prefer in a separate pot. Now, sprinkle flour and salt over the vegetables to thicken it up, then stir while it browns. Now, add your meat back into the pot with any juices and mix together. Now, you can add in 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chicken stock, beef stock, and red wine. Let this simmer with the cover on for two hours, then when finished serve while still hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades