This is a video demonstrating how to make Chinese egg drop soup. The presenter says to cut and prepare all the ingredients and organize them before beginning to cook. Proceed to cut the chicken into half inch cubes. Cut a red bell pepper into strips, shred a carrot, chop 3 green onions and mince a couple of cloves of garlic. Heat chicken stock over high heat, add soy sauce for flavoring and bring to a boil. After this she stirs in the chicken and bell pepper. Frozen baby peas are then added, followed by the shredded carrot, green onions and the garlic. The mix is then stirred. Allow it to cook, covered over medium heat for 6 minutes. Beat two eggs in a measuring cup with a fork. Add the eggs to the soup, pouring slowly in constantly in order to form shreds. The soup is then seasoned with a dash of white pepper and dark sesame oil. She then serves the soup into a large bowl. It can be served as part of a Chinese dinner or on its own. Serve tea after the meal. Soup is usually the liquid during the meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades