Do you want some cold soup perfect for the hot summer weather? Watch this how to video to learn how to make cold potato soup French kitchen-style... the classic Vichyssoise!
Vichyssoise soup ingredients:
6 cups chicken stock
4 cups peeled and diced potatoes
4 cups leeks
salt, to taste
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 bunch chives, chopped
1. Add the chicken stock, potatoes and leeks to a medium pot and bring to a boil.
2. Season with salt and simmer covered for about 20-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Remove from the heat and use a KitchenAid Immersion Blender to puree the soup.
4. Chill the soup for 1-2 hours. After chilling, whisk in 1/2 cup heavy cream.
5. Garnish with a sprinkle of chives and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades