This video shows the viewer how to make Thai Coconut Chicken Soup. The ingredients are: chicken breast, sliced mushroom, onion, coconut milk, water, lime juice, cilantro, and Tom ka paste. Tom Ka is ginger root and the Tom ka paste is a mixture of ginger root and lemon grass. First dice an onion, then slice the mushrooms, and cut the chicken into 1/4 in slices. Put water into a pan over high heat, add Tom ka paste, then add the coconut milk and simmer for five minutes. Add the chicken, mushrooms, and onion then let it simmer till the chicken is cooked. When the chicken is cooked add the lime juice and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades