In this tutorial, we learn how to make homemade chicken noodle soup. First, take 3 1/2 lbs of chicken breast into a slow cooker with enough water to cover the chicken. Now, let slow cook until the chicken is done and falls apart. Once finished, take out of the slow cooker and cut the chicken into small pieces. Now, take 2 bouillon cubes and add them to the hot water in the slow cooker. Then, add any veggies that you like as well as garlic, salt, pepper, lemon pepper, basil, thyme and sage. Let this simmer with egg noodles and chicken until the noodles and vegetables are tender.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades