In this video, we learn how to make cream of asparagus soup. First, add in 1/2 stick of butter to a large pot and saute with 1/2 clove of garlic and 1/2 of an onion chopped up. Now, chop the bottom off of your asparagus, then chop into inch length pieces and place into your pot. Now add in 6 c of chicken stock to your pot and mix everything together. Once everything is heated, Place ingredients into a blender, filling it 1/2 way full each time and blend until you have a cream. Once finished, place into a large bowl, then place back into the pot and add in 1 package of sour cream. Bring the soup back to temperature and serve hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades