Guy Fieri shows us how to make a creamy and delicious carrot and ginger soup. Start by browning some onions in hot oil in a Dutch oven. Chop up some carrots and potatoes into small chunks and add them to the pot, then add some chopped garlic and ginger. When this is nicely browned, add some chicken stock and leave it to cook on low heat.
The topping for the soup is made by simply blending together some yogurt and a bit of honey.
When the soup is done, puree it and serve it topped with the yogurt and honey mixture and a few pine nuts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades