Diane Morgan demonstrates how to make a delicious soup using porcini mushrooms. Start by sautéing a big batch of chopped onions and leeks in butter until they are nicely cooked. Then mix in the chopped mushrooms and some flour and cook for a few minutes until the flour is absorbed. Add in some stock, some bay leaves, fresh thyme leaves, salt and sugar (sugar brings out the flavors in the soup). Simmer for about ten minutes, remove the bay leaves, and it's ready to go into the blender. Use an immersion blender to puree the soup right in the pan. Finally, stir in the cream, and serve it with some parmesan-herb croutons.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades