This wonderful tomato soup recipe comes from the Bistro Jeanty restaurant in Yountville, California. It's one of many fantastic restaurant recipes in Napa Valley. Chef Jason Hill shows how to make this soup recipe. The ingredients are tomato, butter, onion, garlic, tomato paste, bay leaf, pepper corn, thyme, heavy cream, butter, salt, white pepper, puff pastry, and an egg. Learn how to prepare this rich and creamy crusted tomato soup by watching this video cooking tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades