In this video, we learn how to make creamy sweet potato soup. Ingredients include: 2 sweet potatoes, 2 c pumpkin, 2 carrots, 1 celery root, 1 large chopped onion, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 c rose wine, 1/2 c cream, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp olive oil. First, peel the potatoes, then cut them into cubes. Next, saute the garlic and celery root with oil for one minute. Then, add the carrots, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin and continue to stir. Then, add some fresh thyme, chicken stock, and wine. Then, bring the vegetables to a boil. Lower this to medium, then boil for 40 minutes. When finished, remove from the fryer and use an electric mixer to mix this into a soup. Add to the stove then add in cream, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. When finished, you will have a delicious soup, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades