Typically you can only get two of the three when it comes to the following: cheap, easy, or fast. But you can have it all if you make this Tuscan tomato soup.
Summer is finally winding down and the temperatures are getting cooler, so what better way to warm up on a windy fall night than with this soup? It's super simple to make and inexpensive, too.
Summer tomatoes, basil and bread: Anne calls this "summertime in a bowl." This video is part of Secrets of a Restaurant Chef show hosted by Anne Burrell.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades