In this tutorial, we learn how to make Cuban Sopa de Platano (plantain soup). Ingredients are: 4 c chicken broth, 1 chopped onion, 1 carrot, 1 celery rib, 4 garlic cloves, 2 large plantains, 1 bay leaf, salt, 1/2 c cilantro, and 1 lime. Once you have prepared all your ingredients, add the onion, celery, and carrots to a pan with olive oil. Saute these, then add in the garlic and mix together with the chicken broth. From here, add in the bay leaf, then the salt and bring to a boil. Add in the plantains, then cover and cook for 30 minutes, or until they are soft. Serve while hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades