In this video Tracy shows how to make roasted butternut squash soup, which is very healthy. For this, first you have to take 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and add one clove of chopped or grated garlic. Then add one cup roasted butternut squash, roasted baby carrot and roasted yellow onions. They were roasted at 300 degrees for about 30 minutes. Stir them all for some time. To this add 3 cups of chicken stock. You may also use beef or vegetable stock. Put the heat on high and bring to boil. Add the seasoning. You may add whole milk or cream to it. Then use a blender to blend the ingredients. The soup will become smoother and creamier. The put the soup in a strainer. You may avoid it if you like the bits of texture. Taste the soup to find if the seasoning is correct. To finish add 1 tablespoon of butter. Garnish with fat free cream and green apples and serve hot with bread sticks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades