In this tutorial, we learn how to make dumpling soup. First, add in your soup bones to a large pot, then add in ginger, green onion, shitake mushrooms, 1 tbsp onion powder, soy sauce, salt, and 1 gallon of water. Let this come to a boil on the stove for 5-7 minutes. After this, skim the fat from the top of the soup and then let simmer with a cover for 1 hour. While this is cooking, take 1 lb of ground beer and pour over 1 tbsp oyster sauce, sesame oil, black pepper, soy sauce, and bok choy. Use your hands to combine all this together, adding in chopped green onions as well. When finished, you will need to grab your dumpling wrappers and lay them out. Place some of the meat inside of the dumpling wrappers, then fold them up and place water around the sides to seal it up. When finished with this, boil inside water for several minutes, then pour the veggie meat broth over it and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades