Some days you just want to cook a meal as quickly as possible. In this video, David the One Pot Chef shows you how to cook tomato and rice soup quickly without sacrificing flavor. As usual, he uses one pot to cook the meal and the ingredients are simply rice, spaghetti sauce, and water. The total cooking time is about 15 minutes. It's quick and delicious and you can always add other ingredients if you want it to be more filling. Dave recommends adding crusty bread and Parmesan cheese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades