In this tutorial, we learn how to make homemade chicken noodle soup. First, grab a large pot and add in 2 large chicken breasts. After this, add in 1/2 onion, 2 celery stalks, 2 carrots, and 2 sprigs of fresh parsley. Next, pour in water and add in garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and poultry seasoning. Bring the mixture to a boil then cover and let simmer for one hour. After an hour, skim off any foam that is on the top. When finished, remove the chicken and then pick the meat off the bone when it's cool. Serve with cooked egg noodles in the chicken stock and enjoy hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades