This video shows how to cook Arroz Caldo the panlasangpinoy way. Arroz Caldo (literally translated as warm rice) is a type of congee (or lugaw) that closely resembles the risotto. Though ,this dish is of Chinese origin, the (new) name was actually given by the Spaniards ,because of pronunciation issues.
The use of chicken (cut into individual servings) makes Arroz Caldo different from other congees. Safflower (wild saffron), toasted garlic, and scallions are added to add flavor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades