This video shows us how make a Grandma's Chicken and Noodle Soup.Take a pot and add one quart of chicken broth and one cup of water to it.Let it simmer for a while.Now,put half of a 6 pound chicken inside the pot,bone side up.Pour enough water inorder to cover the chicken.Put the lid on and simmer for half an hour. Now add an onion and some celery to the broth.Put the lid back on and cook until the chicken is nice and tender and the vegetables are stewed.After two hours, transfer the cooked chicken to a plate and chop them,remove the vegetables also.Now,add 8 oz of noodles to the broth.And cook this for 8 minutes on a simmer.Once the noodles becomes soft add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.Stir it well.Add the chopped chicken and the cooked onion.Give this a nice stir.Now your delicious soup is ready to be served!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades