In this video you can learn how to make great tasting corn chowder. Directions are very easy to follow: 1. Either in stock pot, add olive oil to cool pot - put pot on medium heat. 2. Add bacon and onions and let saute and brown slightly and add garlic, diced ham and cook for two more minutes to heat through. 3. Remove and drain from pot and set aside but reserve fat. 4. Add one tablespoon of the bacon fat back into the pot and add drained fresh corn (remember to save the milk from the fresh corn - you can add it to the milk you will be adding) 5. Cook corn till slightly browned, then if using flower to thicken soup, add flour now stirring it until absorbed. 6. Add milk and stir in slowly. 7. Add potatoes, and all other ingredients to the pot (except for green onions and parsley). 8. Taste first, then add salt and pepper to your liking. 9. Once at a boil, turn down heat and let cook for 30 minutes. 10. Serve in pretty bowls and top with fresh garnishes of minced chives/green onions and parsley. Add some fresh cracked pepper to the top and serve it up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades