This video demonstrates how to prepare Gumbo with a Louisiana flare. For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of butter, 1 cup of chicken broth, 1 can of tomato sauce, 1 – 16 oz. can of crushed tomatoes, 3 stalks of celery (finely chopped), ½ of a bell pepper (finely chopped), ½ of a red pepper (finely chopped), 10 oz. of frozen okra, 1 onion (finely chopped), 1 ½ tsp of garlic powder, 1/3 bunch parsley chopped, 2 lbs. of shrimp, 2 cans crabmeat, 1 lb. sausage (finely chopped), 2 chicken breasts (finely chopped), 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp of pepper, 1 T. of Louisiana hot sauce, 4 cups of cooked rice, and 2 tsp Italian seasoning. In a large saucepan, combine onions, garlic, and butter. Add flour, when butter melts. Whisk. Add tomatoes and sauce. Stir well, and add chicken stalk and 6 cups of water. Stir in celery, red peppers, green peppers, black pepper, salt, Italian seasoning, Louisiana hot sauce, and meat: chicken, sausage, shrimp, and crabmeat. Stir well. Allow it to cook for 30 minutes, before adding okra. Add parsley. Serve with rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades