How to make hamburger stew
Put two pounds of ground beef in a large pot. Add 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt and 1 onion chopped up into chunks into the pot. Heat it to brown the meat and soften the onions. Once the meat begins to brown and the onions soften add diced tomatoes and either tomato juice or tomato sauce. Stir the mixture up real good and then add 6 potatoes cut into cubes. Then add enough water to cover the potatoes. Heat the stew until the potatoes are cooked and then add peas and corn. You can also add other vegetables if you would like too. Continue to warm the stew until the vegetables are cooked and then serve it with biscuits.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades