Maria shows how she keeps her family's tummies full by making a hearty and filling Winter Minestrone. Minestrone is an Italian based soup made up of many different vegetables. This particular soup has onions, celery, carrots and garlic. You start by heating up oil in your pot. Then you add in your vegetables and let them get soft. Season your food by sprinkling on some black pepper, salt and rosemary. The great thing about making minestrone soup you can add whatever vegetables that you have on hand. After everything is seasoned you add in tomatoes, beans and chicken broth. Simmer your stew to let the flavors meld. At the end you can add in pasta so that it doesn't get too soft. Voila!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades