This video explains how to make homemade egg drop soup. What you will need for this project is a pot, noodles, water, an egg and a bowl. First, you'll want to heat up and boil your water in the pot. Next, add your noodles. The noodles and flavor you will use will be Choice Ramen. Before you add the noodles, crunch up the noodle in the package. When the noodles are half way done, limp and softening, add the flavor to the pot and mix. Next, drop in the egg and simply break the yolk of the egg. You will notice the egg slightly cooking. Continue to let the noodles and the egg fully cook. Now transfer the noodles to your bowl and enjoy your homemade egg drop soup!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades