Puri is and Indian unleavened bread. Puri is fantastic to make to accompany other Indian dishes you have prepared or for any style of cuisine. You can use the convenience of a tortilla maker to make a puris very fast and easily.
Ingredients * two cups whole wheat flour * four tbs. vegetable oil * 1/2 tsp. salt (or per taste) * 3/4 cup warm water * two cups vegetable oil for frying puries edit Steps 1. Prepare a plate with a paper towel on it for cooked puries. 2. In a bowl, mix whole wheat flour, vegetable oil & salt, mix well using fingers. 3. Slowly add about 3/4 cups warm water, just enough to form a firm dough and knead till smooth. 4. Divide into small balls about golf-ball size, and roll out into 3" rounds on an oiled board. 5. Heat vegetable oil for frying, in a wok or kadhai (special Indian utensil for deep frying). 6. Add a little salt to the oil to keep it from smoking. 7. Fry the puri one at a time, holding them under the oil on the first side until they puff. 8. Turn and fry until light brown & place on paper-toweled dish to absorb excess oil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades