If you've ever been to an Italian wedding on the upper East Coast you've probably had this Italian wedding soup before. The soup, composed of a robust beef stock, meatballs, and vegetables, is a traditional recipe that has been used for generations.
But you don't have to be Italian or attending an Italian wedding to get a taste of this delicious soup. To learn how to make an Italian wedding soup in your own kitchen, check out this tutorial. You'll need to lot quite a bit of time (6 hours or more) to make this soup, because it takes 5 hours to simmer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades