Want to make an authentic, Korean-style miso soup? See how it's done with this free video culinary guide. For details, including step-by-step instructions, watch this free video cooking lesson. The recipe is as follows:
1/4 Cup of Miso Paste
4 Cups of Cold Water
1/2 Package of Tofu
1 Piece of Green Onion Chopped
1/4 tsp of Salt or Less
Put miso paste in the cold water and mix well. Bring it to a boil and stir. Cut Tofu into bite size pieces. Put Tofu into miso soup and boil for another minute. Add salt to taste. Garnish with chopped green onions! -Serve as an appetizer or with steamed rice to make it a more filling dish! Miso soup is very inexpensive to make!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades