In this tutorial, we learn how to make Moroccan lamb, apricot and ground almond stew. First, put olive oil inside of a pan and wait until it gets hot, then place lamb inside and let it brown. Next, take these out and set aside, then add in 1 c chopped onions and 1 tbsp garlic to the pan the meat was just in. Cook this for five minutes, then add in the meat and juices back to the pot. Now, add in chicken stock to fill the pot, then add in a bit of salt. Next, add in orange zest, orange juice, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 spoon of honey, and then stir together. Put this on medium heat the bring it just to a boil, then leave for an hour to simmer. Add in potatoes, then boil again and when they are tender serve while hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades