Mardi Gras teaches the secrets of making New Orleans style oyster & artichoke soup in simple steps. First chop 1 onion, 1 garlic clove and a can of artichoke coarsely and grind another can of artichoke in a processor. Melt butter in a soup pot, add the chopped onion and garlic to it. Now add some salt, pepper, seasoning and a quarter cup of flour and cook by stirring constantly. Add the quartered artichoke, half and half (half milk and half cream) and artichoke puree and cook for 10 minutes. Now add the oysters and a quarter cup of cheese to it and cook for 7 minutes. Finally garnish it with green onions and serve hot in a bowl.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades