This is a great recipe for idiot-proof parsnip soup. It's a pretty simple recipe, but make sure not to get lost. This chef even feeds it to her pet monkey. Why?
1 large onion chopped
2 cloves garlic chopped
3 tbs butter or olive oil
1/3 cup flour
3 pinches curry powder
4 cups chicken (or veg) stock
milk, salt & pepper to taste
Chop parsnips, onion, garlic.
Sauté for 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
Add the flour & curry powder.
Add the chicken stock, stirring all the time.
Bring to a boil, then lower heat & simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until parsnips are tender.
For creamier soup, blend 1/2 of your mixture into mush and then return to pot.
Add (pinch of milk) salt, & pepper to taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades