If you are not used to using a pressure cooker, you may be missing out on the benefits of such a cool system. Using a pressure cooker will speed up cooking time for stews, soups, chillies, roasts, hams, and will make the cheapest cuts of beef fall apart with a fork. In this video, we make a beef stew in just 20 minutes that tastes like it's been cooking for hours. So, get ready to serve up a delicious recipe that your guests will think you slaved over all night. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades