During the fall, pumpkins get used more as jack-o-lanterns than anything else, but there are so many other ways to put this bright orange squash to use. Check out this food tutorial by quick recipe maven Rachael Ray to learn how to make a pumpkin and black bean soup with a spicy kick.
This pumpkin and black bean soup will warm up those cold autumn evenings and give you something to smile about even when it looks like Hades' lair outside.
If pumpkin soup reminds you of pie, try this Southwestern-inspired version. This video is part of 30 Minute Meals show hosted by Rachael Ray.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades