Mmm mmm. There are loads of things we love about fall - the cooler weather, the leaves changing color, the return of the pumpkin spice latte at Starbuck's - but one of our favorite things is the seasonal comfort food. Soups are a must-have when the temperatures drop, and what better soups to chow down on than pumpkin soup and broccoli soup on a cool fall night?
Amy of AmyBlogsChow.com makes pumpkin soup and cream of broccoli with Serena Norr of Seriously Soupy blog. Amy thought the soups would be way easier to make, but boy was she was wrong.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades