In order to make Ramen Noodles, on the stove or in the microwave, you will need the following, Ramen Noodles, water, a saucepan, and a microwavable bowl.
To make them in the microwave, fill a microwavable bowl halfway with water. Add noodles. Heat for 3 ¬O minutes. Remove. Be careful, when removing the bowl from the microwave. It will be really hot. Drain. Add the flavor packet. Mix well. Serve.
To prepare them on the stove, you will need to fill a saucepan halfway with water. Heat water on the stove until it boils. Add the Ramen Noodles to the water. Stir. When the noodles are hydrated, drain the pot. Add the flavor packet. Mix well. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades