During the fall we always get a hankering for warm, satisfying soups, preferably either really creamy like corn chowder or really spicy like chili so we warm up our insides after being out in the bitter cold.
If you need an easy to prepare comfort food that'll heat up your cold fall nights then this is the perfect chili recipe for you. Serrano peppers, onions, and LOTS of chili powder.
Guy cooks up a potful of his spicy, smoky Fa-Guy-Ta Chili. This video is part of Guy's Big Bite show hosted by Guy Fieri.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades