Gazpacho is a lovely cold soup dish that originates in Spain. Made mostly out of raw tomatoes, it is chilled before serving to combat the hot temperatures during the summer.
But you don't have to be a senorita living in Spain to enjoy a soothing bowl of gazpacho. To learn how to make gazpacho soup paired with a salad.
Two fantastic, simple recipes that put beautiful summer tomatoes front and center: an Andalusian gazpacho and a tri-color summer salad.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades