In this tutorial, we learn how to make homemade miso soup. You will need : miso, firm tofu, green onions, diced ginger, dashi, water, chopsticks, pot, ladle, cutting board and knife. First, you will prepare your tofu by slicing half a package of tofu into bite sized pieces. Next, you will prepare the broth by filling your pot with water and setting it to a boil. After this, you will add in the Dashi. Next, you will place the tofu into the boiling soup and then add miso with your chopsticks. Once you add the miso turn the temperature down and make sure the miso fully dissolves into the broth. Now, add in your chopped green onions and ginger then stir. Now you've got delicious homemade miso soup!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades