This video is demonstrating how to make a Tuscan minestrone soup. She uses some olive oil into a pot and put it on top of a Dutch oven. She uses zucchini, summer squash, carrot, onion and adds garlic into the whole thing. All these vegetables are minced already. She uses some seasoning powder. She lets the vegetables sit for 10 minutes until they get soft. She then adds some about 4 cups of chicken broth and adds some diced tomatoes. Afterwards, she adds the pasta and lets it cook!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades