Once again, the Frugal Chef shows her viewers how to make a delicious, nutritious, and cost effective meal. Today, the meal of choice is Vegetarian Lentil Stew. This hearty lentil stew is chock full of wholesome and easily available ingredients such as lentils, carrots, and olive oil. Even though this stew does not contain meat, the lentils are sure to be very filling. The Frugal Chef highly recommends that while you are preparing the recipe, you thoroughly stir together all the included vegetables in the pot with some olive oil to bring out their best flavor and character.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades