This video is a demonstration of how to make pumpkin soup the Vietnamese way. The ingredients are 1/2 pound of ground pork, scallions, fresh pumpkin, salt, pepper, sugar and fish sauce. Prepare the meat: mix the pork with 2 teaspoons of sugar, half a teaspoon of salt, some pepper and chopped up scallions (reserve some), and two tablespoons of fish sauce. Cut up the remaining scallions. Cut up the pumpkin and remove the skin. Boil four cups of water and a little salt. Drop chunks of pork into the water. Skim off the bubbles in the soup. Add some salt, sugar and fish sauce, adjusting quantities to your liking. Drop the pieces of pumpkin into the water. Close the lid and cook for about ten minutes, until the pumpkin is soft. Add the scallions right before serving. This is an authentic Vietnamese recipe with step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades