In this video, we learn how to make vegetable stock. To do this: you need 1 onion, 3 carrots, 4 celery ribs, parsley, 3 c vegetable stalks, 3 garlic cloves, 3 bay leaves, 1 tsp thyme, 6 peppercorns and 10-12 cups of water. First, chop your vegetables up into large chunks and place them and the other ingredients into a large pot and cover. Bring to a boil then let simmer for 45-60 minutes. When finished, let this cool for around 15 minutes. Strain the liquid into a large bowl and either use immediately or let cool then freeze.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades