In this video, the instructor shows how to store soup and stocks. She says that home made soups are best because they taste very good and can be stored in air tight containers for many days without spoiling it. She begins by showing how to cool a bowl of soup by placing them in iced water, then stirring occasionally to cool them off. She explains that liquid content expands on cooling, so she suggests to use a super tight container to hold the soup. She gives some final pointers on how to serve the stored soup. This video shows how to store soup and other stocks in the freezer to prevent them from spoiling.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades